0 votes
Do you need a gaming license to work in a casino?

1 Answer

+1 vote
You must obtain a gaming license — Casino workers (even those not working on the gaming floor) must be licensed by a state regulatory agency, such as a state casino control board or gaming commission. The application process includes providing photo identification, paying a fee, and filling out several forms.
Welcome to All about Slots&Casino site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about online gambling.