0 votes
Do you have to pay tax on unemployment income?

1 Answer

0 votes
Unemployment compensation is taxable income. You 'll get a Form 1099-G that will tell you how much unemployment you must report on that year's tax return. If you opted not to have taxes withheld from unemployment payments or didn't make estimated tax payments on the amount, you 'll likely owe the IRS.
Welcome to All about Slots&Casino site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about online gambling.